JULY 08, 2019: Often


Often

Human thought crème brûlée with a cynical milk base.




By yours truly, Karla.




















Often, I think about crossing the dashed lines on the 60 freeway heading home. No signaling of lane shifting at all, just swift dashes from one lane to the other on a busy night. 

Often, I want to cry and yell from the top of my lungs by the beach side.

Often, the thought of moving out-of-state for a fresh start crosses my mind.


I don't share certain thoughts that circulate in my mind. These particular thoughts fall under the umbrella of cynical thinking. Some might say the thought process is a signal of someone going through depression or waves of sadness.

In all honesty, I giggle at this assumption.

Yes, giggle because part of it is true but the other portion of it is well, just the "benefits" of an over-thinker.

Here is the thing, human thought is spontaneous and best believe dark thoughts can come about even if it's unintentional.

It doesn't define who you are or how you perceive the world.

It just happens.

So i'd love to admire all ideas and thoughts that pop into my head, I believe it's a form of self-love expression.

Acknowledging your own thought process in a crowded world.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nov. 17 2017 | Radical Women: Latin American Art, 1960-1985 // Hammer Museum |

MAR. 24, 2020: Absorbing